BIOSMART Scientific Publications and Congress Contributions
- Amaya Igartya y Ruth Díez-Ahedo, Bioenvases inteligentes para mejorar la conservación de la calidad de la comida. http://www.revistaplasticosmodernos.es/notabibliografica/4918
- Beatriz Fernandez et al, Testing capabilities of TEKNIKER in food packaging, VII international Seminar of Biopolymers and suistainable composites, 4-5 March 2020 Bioplymers_Testing capabilities of TEKNIKER in packaging
- Ruth Díez-Ahedo et al , Biobased Smart packaging for enhanced preservation of food quality, VII international Seminar of Biopolymers and suistainable composites, 4-5 March 2020 Biopolymers__Smart packaging
Przybylski R et al., Harnessing slaughterhouse by-products: from wastes to high-added value natural food preservative, Food Chemistry, 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2019.125448. This publication will be green open access in January 2020.
- Biosmart. International conference of biomolecules. Majorque (Spain). Poster by LILLE and LPFK.23-25/10/2019
- Advances in Biosmart Food Packaging. BBI Showcase in biobased materials and technologies in Brussels. EFID conference. Oral presentation and exhibtion by TEKNIKER. 1-2/10/2019
- Design of materials for durable products in World congress in materials engineering in Valencia . Oral presentation by TEKNIKER. 22-23/01/2019
- Biosmart by LILLE, UoR and LPFK in ANTIMIC-Symposium on natural antimicrobial, Poster and presentation in Lille 2-4/17/2019
- Antimicrobial surface activation using cold atmospheric plasma technology. Poster by HEISE-FRIBOURG and LILLE, in the Material research day, Lausanne 12/12/2018.
- Biosmart packaging for enhanced preservation of food packaging. Poster and presentation by TEKNIKER and TECSENSE, in the Conference of innovative packaging. Vienna 21/11/2018.
- Lipopeptides from Bacillus subtilis: potential biomolecules to functionalize bio-based smart packaging for the enhancement of food preservation (BIOSMART). Poster presented by LILLE University, HEISE-FRIBOURG and LIPOFABRIK, in the ESBES Conference, Lisbon 2018. Poster ESBES2018 v4_LILLE
- Lipopeptide biosurfactants against foodborne pathogen and spoilage microorganisms. Poster presented by University of READING, LILLE University and LIPOFABRIK, in the ESBES Conference, Lisbon 2018. Poster ESBES2018_Final_UoR
- BIOSMART- Business Decision Support System. Poster presented by HEISE-FRIBOURG in the FTAL Conference, Lugano 2018. FTAL-2018_Lugano_poster
- BIOSMART – Optimization Software for Biomaterial Packaging of Food. Extended abstract presented by HEISE-FRIBOURG in the FTAL Conference, Lugano 2018. FTAL-2018_Lugano_2-page-paper
- Bio-based Polymers for Food Packaging Applications. Poster prepared by HEISE-FRIBOURG for the Plastic Update Day (Fribourg-PICC) on 15.11.2018. PICC Conference-2018_ Poster
- Antimicrobial surface activation using cold atmospheric plasma technology. Poster prepared by HEISE-FRIBOURG for the Plastic Update Day (Fribourg-PICC) on 15.11.2018, and the Material Research Day (Lausanne-EPFL) on the 12.12.2018. 20181112_Biosmart_poster-Plasma
- A Push to ensure fresh foods end getting tasted intesad of wasted. https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/horizon-magazine/push-ensure-fresh-foods-end-getting-tasted-instead-wasted